Drowning in my thirst
winds winding hailing a rain burst;
droplets of grace, GRAZE my heart.
Awakening my soul, answering the source.
Empty vessel filled with life...
Slowly it fills,
and blossoms and takes full force..
like a bird in mid- flight.
Path unknown, yet desirable
spontaneity thrills.
I long to thread the beaten path,
patience must fill.
Long to be known and to know
memories will hold crevices of partners face close.
Never tearing apart, filling the time with rythmic sways,
emotional gaps, distant forays.
POWER HOUSE of understanding grows,
as we watch our seeds unfurl.
Peace! is the word,
Peaceful coexistence the temptress of little feet;
Assalam u alaikum, welcome to our
lovely little world.
winds winding hailing a rain burst;
droplets of grace, GRAZE my heart.
Awakening my soul, answering the source.
Empty vessel filled with life...
Slowly it fills,
and blossoms and takes full force..
like a bird in mid- flight.
Path unknown, yet desirable
spontaneity thrills.
I long to thread the beaten path,
patience must fill.
Long to be known and to know
memories will hold crevices of partners face close.
Never tearing apart, filling the time with rythmic sways,
emotional gaps, distant forays.
POWER HOUSE of understanding grows,
as we watch our seeds unfurl.
Peace! is the word,
Peaceful coexistence the temptress of little feet;
Assalam u alaikum, welcome to our
lovely little world.
I really like how descriptive you are and the language you chose to use. I feel that I am there with you. I can see what you are feeling.
ReplyDelete