Monday, April 30, 2012

The Beach- revised

The beach,
The perfect place to be.
It’s my favorite place,
Between you and me.                                              

The beach,
The waves splashing.
So soothing,
That its relaxing.

The beach,
The perfect place to be.
It’s my favorite place,
Between you and me.

The beach,
So nice and warm.
There is a beautiful sunset
After the huge storm.

The beach,
The perfect place to be.
It’s my favorite place,
Between you and me.

The beach,
So soft and sandy.
It makes me feel
Perfectly dandy.

The beach,
The perfect place to be.
It’s my favorite place,
Between you and me.

The beach,
With a blue sky and sun
Doesn’t the beach
Sound like so much fun?

The beach,
The perfect place to be.
It’s my favorite place,
Between you and me.

1 comment:

  1. Great job evoking a certain feeling in the reader. Reading your poem I could feel your happiness for the special place. I think that you might want to try the poem without some rhyme. The reason why i suggest this is because in order to rhyme you are limited in your choice of words. For example instead of dandy, you might have wanted to say something else more descriptive but because you wanted it to rhyme you had to choose dandy. It's just a thought. Also I wonder about the between you and me.. who is that? how will I know? I would suggest you leave a hint inside the poem or in the title.

    ReplyDelete